February 10, 2016

Free Printable: Agate Slice Valentine Card


Hello, loooooong time no see. It's about three years since my last post, and within that time-slot I ended my long time relationship, obsessed with work, then met someone new, got engaged, quit my job, got married, and moved to Australia.....

Anyway to share my joy in coming back to the blogging world, I decided to do a freebie! I hope it's not too late to use on Valentine's Day, but even so you could just send it anytime. Cause I kept the design and wording pretty loose.

You will get two postcard-sized designs (one sided with blank background), and I also threw in a few more agate slices that you could use as gift-tags. Do print it in A4 or Letter with 150gsm or more paper or cardstock. Follow this link to download.

Please tag my instagram (@shalindrome) if you print and use it. Have fun and Happy Valentine's Day!

PSD card mockups by Graphicsfuel


1 comment: