December 21, 2011

Anatomical Illustration: Juan Gatti and Roberto Osti

Okay, Juan Gatti, I hate you.... I mean as in the why-didn't-i-think-of-that-see-how-awesome-it-is kinda hate. I mean WHY?!!!  The aesthetics and the color combos of his collage collection of  "The Natural Sciences" (shown at Lafresh Gallery, Madrid)  just ringed too close (and loud, very loud) to my own heart. Gatti, a long time collaborator of Pedro Almodovar, created  these works for Almodovar newest film "The Skin I Live In" (see trailer here).
Enjoy his works, while I bang bang bang my head on the door.






Enter, Second Act, meet Roberto Osti. Now Osti has been around for years in natural-science illustration circle ( see samples here) . So when he decided to do some deconstruction, it was very convincing and gorgeous, of course. 







No comments:

Post a Comment